Saturday, December 18, 2010

Forever

It seems that I haven't updated this blog in forever, considering it's been over a month now.

I was pretty busy, a trip to WDW, which, as always, I really enjoyed. Pictures should be updated very soon from that trip. Secondly, school, is, as always, busy and hectic. Finally, I recently throughly enjoyed the newest Disney Movie, Tangled.

It seems appropriate for the title of this blog post to be Forever for two reasons. First, because I haven't updated in so long, and secondly, because Rapunzel has been locked away in her tower for...forever basically.

The movie was wonderful, with comedy, romance, music, classic characters, adventure, and never ending surprise. I was sure each time that they were going to die! It seems that now that I've seen the movie, I'm totally addicted to it. And considering I haven't been this crazy about a movie since Cars, you know its a good movie. Of course I didn't have this lovely blog when cars came out in 2006, 4 years ago, but I can't believe that even after all this time, I'm still posting on this blog.

As the holiday season is upon us, I will be working on another few month's worth of blog entries, so expect a new one each week. Lets see if we can find people to subscribe to this blog! GO WDW KIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment